- Wearing spring dresses and skirts
- Kurt's smile when he sees me in the spring dresses and skirts
- Keeping up in a tough exercise class even though I'm worn out and drenched in sweat
- The weight on my body of a child sleeping in complete trust within my arms
- Coloring, writing and reading, sometimes all at once.
- That first moment of potential and excitement that flows over me when I step inside a library and know that my holds are in!
- Receiving handwritten letters and cards in the mail- so much better than email!
- Sending cards, too. Just taking a moment out of everything to surprise someone with some heartfelt appreciation
- Listening to relaxing quiet music
- Clean sheets when I go to bed at night
- Family walks on summer evenings
June 18, 2008
I don't care if it's half full or empty, I'm just glad I have a cup
Things that make me feel good: