July 09, 2010

If you really want to help, stay out of my sex life

Aside from the constant comments from random strangers about my appearance at this stage in the game (”Wow! You look awful!”, “Gee, you must not be sleeping what with those big dark circles!” or very, VERY rarely, “You’re just glowing, how beautiful”), my absolute favorite bit of advice I get bombarded with is to go have some rowdy sex with my husband and get this labor started.

Now, I know there are women out there who feel like fabulous, sensual creatures while nine months pregnant. There must be, or why would everyone talk about sex in the last month as if it was even remotely possible? Someone, somewhere, must have tried it.

Just, you know, not anyone I’ve ever met. Or ever expect to meet. EVER.

Read more over at Hybridmom.com.

1 comment:

Lea said...

Who the heck wants to have sex when you're that pregnant? Not me that's for sure!